Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Updated Pics from 817 (The BIG Project)















As requested by Lori, Jeff and others, here are some pics of 817. (Just for you Jeff - our house is the brick one on the left, while 817 is the white house on the right.) Compare these photos of the dining room, living room, and kitchen to the ones here and I'm thinking you'll notice a change. I still have a second coat of paint to do on the entire upstairs, then sand that floor and paint it. I should probably also do a third coat in the main floor hallway because it turns out my color-blind husband is correct when he emphatically states, "I'm not a painter!". Then, I should paint the pantry, the cupboard under the stairs, the basement stairwell and the entryway. I guess I should also paint the patching that was done after the switchplates were put up. But all in due time, all in due time.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING, Marci...it all looks SO beautiful!!! I can appreciate all of the blood, sweat, and, yes, even tears, that get poured into home renovations (just with the very little we have done over here...and the so very much we have left to do - mainly painting!!!). You have done so much...keep up the good work (all in due time, that is!)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete