Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All About Reading


Where two or more are gathered reading is what I call a wonderful sight. It has been happening more and more often at our house since we "drastically reduced our cable TV package"* last summer. But for the first time ever, I walked into the family room with a book and had no place to sit - all the cozy places were taken and the only place left was the chair at the desk. I took that as a sign that I was meant to post a blog entry tonight...or maybe it gave me a chance to procrastinate from reading my Introduction to Learning Disabilities textbook. Take your pick.

Whatever the case, my challenge to all of you is to grab a friend, grab a book, and find somewhere cozy for the two of you to read... if only for 15 minutes. I'll be right with you - opening my textbook up to chapter one and getting started on a new semester. Enjoy!

*Dave's words... not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment