Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Absent-Mindedness


There's been a lot of absent-mindedness going around our house. A lot of comments such as:

"Has anyone seen my phone?"

"Did you put my markers somewhere?"

"Where's my purse?"

"Man, where are my keys now..."


But the kicker was this afternoon when I got home from school and looked in the pantry. There, among the cereal containers, was a jug of milk. I reached in, felt the outside of the container, deduced it had been there for a while, and smiled as I poured the contents of the container down the drain - happy that, for once, it wasn't me being so absent minded.

3 comments:

  1. This is SO something I would do. And, I'm so glad you are blogging again! I love zipping over here to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha.... I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete