Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Kitchen Facelift

Before

Blame it on the cold weather over the last few weeks, but as a direct result I've spent a lot of time bundled up in the family room with the television turned to one home improvement channel or another. And now we've got new cabinet hardware to show for it.

After
As you can tell by the "coffee station" I'm still working on getting the hinges changed out - but give me a break as I had to buy 18 knobs, 15 pulls, and 36 hinges. Only 22 hinges left to go and we'll call it good.

It's not one of those things most people will probably even notice - but I feel like it's more of a match now. The knobs, pulls and hinges match the stove and dishwasher now instead of being gold brass. Now, if only a new counter was in the budget. Hmmmmm... I think that'll cost more than the $115 I spent on hardware, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment